Health and Safety Advice
British Gymnastics are working with Agility UK to provide all club members with a dedicated Health and Safety advice service.
Club members are able to telephone the designated health and safety telephone advice line for professional health and safety advice, which may include enquiries about:
- Health and safety policies
- i.e. We have 5 volunteers in our club do we need a health and safety policy?
- Risk Assessments / Safe systems of work / operating procedures
- i.e. How often do I have to review my risk assessments?
- First aid provisions
- i.e. How many first aid persons should we have and trained to what level?
- Accident investigation and RIDDOR reporting
- i.e. We have just had an accident, what do we need to do and is it RIDDOR reportable?
- Fire arrangements
- i.e. Do we have to have a fire risk assessment?
- Lone working
- i.e. Is our employee classed as a lone worker and what do we need to do?
- Health and Safety Monitoring
- i.e. What records do we need to record and for how long do we need to keep them for?
- Occupational driving arrangements
- i.e. Are there any special arrangements that we need to have in place for transporting children in our own vehicles?
- Training arrangements
- i.e. What training do I need to give to our volunteers / helpers?